Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Carolling

Christmas is around the corner!!!
my favouritest time of the year.
time to hit the streets of orchard to soak up the atmosphere...

hopefully we'll find a group willing to do Christmas carolling soon!
any choir to intro, please email me or leave me a comment?

it's the time of the year when it rains all the time, it's cold and windy,
and when we all wish we had someone to spend the special holidays with.

i'm so glad i watched High School Musical 3!
it was awesome. reminds me so much of my CHIJ days somehow...
how nostalgic...
i'm listening to the album on Ineem now! haha.

looking forward to my road trip this Friday!
need a break badly.
looking forward to be out of this place, somewhere different.
somewhere i can just let loose and be comfortable.
so many places to go, so many things to see.
i'm sure we'll have a good time! :)

now that a recession is looming and dooming,
i wish everyone well.
those who are still in school (uni), try to stay in there as long as you can.
the job market is not at all friendly now.
crime rate is high and everyone probably isn't in the best of moods.

good luck guys. take care...

No comments: